How it feels to be depressed…
Accepting you have stress is the first step to happiness. Learning to TALK, about how you feel, Figuring how to deal with these feelings, making a plan are some of the many things you can do, to help reduce stress. These pages cover the topics discussed. Please feel to comment below.
A FEW LITTLE TIPS..
- Accepting you have this – is the first and most important things you can do. Sounds odd, but many people put this off, often thinking ‘it’s just a bad day’, or it will pass.
- Learn to talk about it
- Try to figure out when it happens most: ‘triggers’, once you do this, you can work out a plan, to help get you through those difficult times in the day.
Consider ‘coping strategies’, these can be helped along by advice from a professional
- Use all the support that you can. These includes, friends, support workers, doctors, official NHS websites. – NEVER DO THIS ALONE
- Always have a goal for each day – you will feel better at the end of the day if you do this
- Re-think your ‘me time’, always look after your well-being:
ALWAYS HAVE A BREAK at work (see work stress techniques page on this website)
TRY RELAXATON TECHNIQUES (Look at the meditation page on this website)
USE THE OUTDOORS, FOR WALKS OR SOCIALISING
- Plenty of sleep is needed
- Drink plenty of fluids, it really helps if you are hydrated
Please visit the other pages on this website to help you with a range of relaxation techniques
TAKE A FREE LITTLE LISTEN: CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
Have a look at – Meditation Page
Stress Management – Stress at Work
Easy to understand – Meditation Page
Poetry – Thoughts and Words
Interactive Calm Page – Interactive Page
Have a little smile – Happy Page
About Livinia – About Livinia